Monday, December 9, 2013

Oct 21,2013

Dad,
 With my new lifestyle of living gluten free, things are definately harder. I am just happy that I was able to go to the doctor and he found my problem. I talked to the nurse, and told her how there aren't many resources here for people with celiacs. It's frustrating because I am eating a bunch of chocolate, because it is the quick, gluten free, and cheap, and so it's really bad. I'm gaining a bit of weight, it's lame.

I've been eating eggs, rice, cold cut meats, bell peppers, onions, guisquil, and chocolate. It's a boring diet, but, that's what is up with me.
I guess, I will end up needing vitamins in the future; I still have prenatal vitamins im taking. if you look for vitamins, find some without gutnet, because many have gluten.
seriously, there is nothing that is made for people that cant eat wheat, no cookies, cakes, granola (HAS GLUTEN!). so, I'd appreciate anything, but don't freak out about sending me a lot, im doing fine.


hey, if you get time, send me a flea collar, or stuff for flees please? its gross, but, its going to be my life when i get moved to the capital.


Dad, i must tell you, our recent convert is the best. He is 19, and he is giving us referencias de su familia. we received three referencias from him. he is helping us so much now. WE lost him to the other sisters who took the other part of our area, but, not her is moving back to our area, so he is ours again. he reminds me so much of Brandon dad, it makes me miss home. I guess he looks like BRandon in some ways. Anyway, i attatched the pic of his baptism. He was dunked 28 de Septiembre.


Hermana Hutchins is helping me a ton with my gluten free living. I hope we don't get separated next change, because she has saved me so many times!


Hey, I don't have much time, but I just want to say it's getting harder now because our areas are getting a bit more sketchy, so we leave earlier, and that means less time to work. It's frustrating, but we are contacting our hearts out!


We went to Entre Rios, and found two inactive families. One family, th mom is from cCoabn, and doesn't speak Spanish, but Q'eqchi. I asked the daughter to ask the mom to pray in Q'eqchi before we left. She prayed and cried in her prayer. It was very spiritual moment. I love it!


hey, I love you!


love,
Hna.Ramriez

No comments:

Post a Comment